Customer Success and Support Operations is a multi-faceted role focused on being a dedicated partner, strategist, and thought leader for key stakeholders across our Customer Success and Support teams. The successful individual must be data-driven and possess strong project management skills to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while establishing priorities and owning deliverables end-to-end. They should be comfortable working with minimum instruction and oversight, and able to manage delivery of high-quality outputs in a dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines. More importantly, this person can get the job done while having fun. This is a global role, so you’ll support multiple international stakeholders and can make immediate impact worldwide.
- Design, implement, and evolve automated processes around customer health, recurring revenue, and retention data to be used by cross-functional teams globally
- Leverage SailPoint CRM tools to provide expert reporting and insights based on trends and customer risk. Create action, accountability and track resulting outcomes
- Drive partnership with stakeholders across the business to build a unified customer success framework
- Work with broader Operations teams to support priorities and evolution of CRM tools
- Work strategically with cross-functional teams to scale Customer Success and Support Operations across our acquired entities and integrate them into our centralized processes
- Drive the Gainsight operational plans and readiness for various initiatives across Customer Success
- Build processes to support both high touch and tech touch engagement models within Gainsight
- Help execute initiatives to drive revenue growth programs to drive up-sell, cross-sell, and renewals
- Formulate proposals to maximize data integrity for internal teams
- Provide regular and timely communication of program status and progress towards goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of experience in Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations
- Proficient within Excel, Salesforce, Zendesk, Gainsight, and/or contract lifecycle management tools a plus
- Strong attention to detail combined with high-level vision
- Positive attitude and flexibility when faced with fast-paced, complex challenges
- Excellent analytical and tactical skills tied with creative thinking and a passion for using data to drive better decision-making
- Ability to lead initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Proven success in building, analyzing, and monitoring KPI, financial data, and success measures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to comprehensively and clearly present strategic issues and solutions to senior leadership
- Experience in business operations optimization, including, but not limited to: common sales processes, account management, customer success management, billing, contracts, renewals, service terminations, SOC compliance, analytics/dash-boarding, organization restructuring, best practices, etc.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.