Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Associates play an important role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly growing customer base. In this role, you will manage scalable communication with a cohort of our customers, helping to maximize the value they receive from our solutions and cultivating a successful long-term partnership. This role is ideally suited for an individual who would like to develop a career in Customer Success in an evolving role and market.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will:
- Manage corporate interactions and relationships with your assigned base of customers throughout North America.
- Be responsible for coordinating the customer lifecycle and interactions, with a focus on providing insights and information that will aid the customer in their experience with Lithium-Spredfast solutions.
- Establish and maintain broad customer relationships, via customer business reviews as well as reviewing and taking pro-active measures to maintain customer health.
- Monitor customer health using Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback in order to drive repeat and expanding business.
- Manage and deliver best practice sharing best practice insights and updates across the account base. In cases where direct interaction is needed you are responsible for consulting with other internal to ensure success and expand the number of relationships the customer team members have access to at Lithium-Spredfast.
- Be a member of our Account team where you'll partner with Sales, Marketing, Support as well as with the Finance Renewal Specialists (FRS's) to determine the best options to secure renewal of the Lithium-Spredfast solutions.
- Aggregate and distill product feedback and suggestions that are reflective of your customer base for the Lithium-Spedfast Product teams
- Understands the fundamentals of professional customer service
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gauge and anticipate trends using data
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Interest in and aptitude for technology and technology trends
- BA/BS degree preferred