Customer Success Director
Lithium Technologies is looking for an exceptional Customer Success Director, Large Accounts (CSD) to help ensure the continued success of our largest and most strategic customers. Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. The key to achieving this success is effective adoption which includes technical success, broad usage, high impact results, and ongoing strategic and relationship alignment.
In the CSD role, you will lead a team of 6-10 Customer Success Managers (CSMs) who are the key point of contact for our customers, helping to maximize the value they receive from our solutions and cultivating a successful long-term partnership. The CSMs make this success come to life for their assigned accounts by ensuring the effective adoption of our products and ensuring the customer has full buy-in to the value created over time. CSMs leverage Lithium resources drawn from Professional Services, Best Practices and Strategy, Support, Sales, and executive leadership groups to deliver a coordinated team approach to customer success.
Performance is measured by improvement in our customer health metrics, the impact of your collaboration with our Renewals team and Sales teams, and the continuous improvement of the team's skills.
As a team leader, your job is to maximize the customer impact of your CSMs across all of their assigned accounts with the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure CSMs develop territory plans and execute a defined cadence of customer management activities including Strategic Business Reviews, periodic site visits and check-in calls.
- Become highly knowledgeable on Lithium's products and in our internal customer health monitoring tools, and use account health data to diagnose and prioritize interventions.
- Own account planning and territory/coverage management for your team, and represent your team in the renewals forecasting process.
- Mentor CSMs and coach them through individual customer situations including resolving problems and helping secure broader and more senior level relationships.
- Provide a first escalation point for customers, and help ensure smooth collaboration with other groups.
- Attend customer QBRs and other customer events, representing Lithium leadership and supporting your team.
- Drive a positive, service-oriented culture of performance and accountability in keeping with Lithium's values.
- Travel domestically approximately 40% for customer and internal meetings.
- Proven experience leading a client-facing team at a B2B SaaS company serving Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- A passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation.
- Strong business acumen and a grasp of the strategic priorities driving enterprises' investments in Digital Customer Experience solutions.
- Executive level communication and networking skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a bias for action - you love to get things done.
- Excellent business communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gauge and anticipate trends using data.
- A low-ego, nonpolitical and collaborative leader who can work across multiple departments will be successful in this role.
- BA/BS degree preferred.