Customer Success Manager
Tenfold is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will directly manage a portfolio of Tenfold customers, working with each assigned customer to understand their key business objectives and ensure their success with the Tenfold platform. You will work in close partnership with our Support, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Onboarding teams. The right person will have a consistent track record of success building customer relationships and working effectively with diverse stakeholder groups from marketers to developers. Overall we want problem solvers to help our customers achieve measurable success on our platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, Adoption, Admin training, renewal, and overall success for named accounts.
- Develop strategic planning activities with each assigned account, seeking to understand their business goals and objectives, organizational landscape, etc. and project manage a joint plan for success and value realization.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and a strong technical understanding of our platform.
- Take full ownership of named accounts, including any escalations to address customer concerns with technical support, billing, or other aspects of the customer lifecycle.
- Act as a customer champion internally across other Tenfold stakeholder groups and as a Tenfold champion within the customer’s organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency with managing risk in your portfolio and leading risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify and source new opportunities within your portfolio of accounts when appropriate for Sales engagement.
- Partner effectively with technical groups like Technical Account Management, Engineering, and Product Management and also more business-oriented groups like Sales, Finance, and Marketing.
- Key metrics for success include customer retention, renewals, customer satisfaction (as measured by Net Promoter Score, aka NPS), and customer referenceability.
- 3+ years of experience in an account management role directly responsible for customer retention.
- Strong track record of customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Operate comfortably in a high-growth environment where organizational change is a part of growth and customer needs and demands are also ever-changing.
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a “get things done” mentality.
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Strong executive communication skills with experience working directly with C-Level contacts.
- Strong project management experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working in B2B Internet service companies is a strong plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Availability to respond to emergency situations after hours as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required, Business and/or MIS or related field preferred.
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Variable compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- employee medical and dental coverage
- short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list \
As a US employer, Tenfold is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.