Customer Success Manager
Join our growing team as a Customer Success Manager -- where you’ll work with marquee brands and develop deep expertise on the leading edge of social media. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll nurture relationships with a portfolio of customers who rely on the Spredfast platform to build brands, engage consumers and provide top-notch customer service in social. You’ll engage customer team members, while working alongside Strategic Sales Directors and a diverse set of Customer Success professionals, to help ensure the business outcomes of these social programs and to create real value for customers. And to Spredfast, you will help deliver long-lasting customer relationships and enviable word-of-mouth in the market.
You’ll be assigned a portfolio of 20-30 named accounts and will help those customers get powerful results from Spredfast by…
- Establishing productive, professional relationships across a variety of levels of the customer team -- end users, team leads, champions
- Serving as the eyes and ears of Spredfast to understand the customer’s needs, both challenges and opportunities
- Helping both customer and Spredfast team members maintain focus and effort on high-value goals/actions
- Serving as escalation point on key issues and communicating with the customer with integrity and transparency in addressing those issues
- Facilitating peer networking with other Spredfast customers (including participating in Smart Social Summit)
- Maintaining understanding of the customer’s social goals, as their businesses and the social landscape shift over time
- Maintaining expertise in Spredfast use cases and platform capabilities as they evolve over time
- Providing users with ongoing recommendations and inspiration for making the most of the Spredfast platform, based on use case expertise, best practices / customer stories, knowledge assets, thought leadership resources and the Spredfast community
- Collaborating as needed with professional services counterparts in Customer Success (implementation, training, strategy, technical services) to ensure we deliver a cohesive service experience.
- Collaborating as needed with counterparts in technology partner organizations (e.g., Opal, Brandwatch) to ensure a cohesive experience from the customer’s social stack.
- Providing light program coordination throughout the year to help customers stay on track with Spredfast-supported goals
- Monitoring and escalating program risks
- Customer Advocacy
- Gathering feedback from customers on platform strengths, challenges and opportunities, and championing that feedback to our product and service organizations
- Facilitating co-development efforts by connecting customers to early product discovery and development projects
- Creating opportunities for customers to showcase their efforts by connecting them to marketing opportunities (e.g., Spredfast webinars, industry conferences, industry analyst reports)
You will also contribute meaningfully to Spredfast’s growth by…
- Positioning sales partners for successful renewals by helping customers adopt and make the most of the Spredfast platform
- Monitoring and escalating customer risks in a timely fashion so that interventions can be put in place well ahead of renewal time
- Fostering a customer experience that is highly referenceable
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years recent experience in a customer-facing capacity (e.g., AM, CSM, TAM)
- Experience working within a SaaS or digital agency environment preferred
- Passion for the customer experience and customer success
- Technical interest and proficiency
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in and desire to collaborate cross-functionally to address customer challenges and opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, both in listening and asserting
- Keen attention to detail and follow-through
- A learning mindset
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.