Customer Success Manager
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need leaders who enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you are an exceptional Customer Success Manager who is looking to for the next chapter in your career, join our rapidly growing Customer Success Team.
JOIN SCALEFACTOR AS OUR NEW CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER!!!
WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD 2 NEW CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGERS FOR APRIL 2019!!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
ScaleFactor is on a mission to build a better solution for business owners and operators to control and grow their businesses. Through a combination of technology and finance and accounting experts, we are revolutionizing the way companies operate. ScaleFactor’s trusted experts review companies’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
Your goal is to better understand the customers, help solve their problems, accelerate their growth and return insights to the business that contribute to customer service experience improvements at scale.
- Improve customer relationships as they move through the on-boarding process from the post-sale phase, thru transition to the Solutions team, and then throughout their time at ScaleFactor.
- Are always a step ahead in anticipating, setting and communicating customer expectations throughout the on-boarding phase
- Manage all aspects of the customer journey from leading meetings, facilitating introductions to other team members, etc
- Determine and understand customer’s needs and map to ScaleFactor’s software offerings
- Identity and articulate themes from customer accounting and finance infrastructure and systems data
- Own the relationship with assigned customer accounts, including increasing adoption, driving correct usage, ensuring retention, increasing renewals, and increasing overall satisfaction.
- Bridge the gap between Customer Support and the Product teams.
- Work to establish a trusted relationship with each customer while driving the continued value of ScaleFactor’s products.
- Act as a customer advocate to collaborate and share customer feedback internally with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Strategically work with assigned accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Own the Customer Satisfaction and renewal of your book of business
- Proven track record in building and cultivating customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with prior experience leading customer interviews
- Accounting knowledge (though not a SME) of month end closes, payroll and tax filings, reconciliations, fixed assets and accruals
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- 7+ years of solid experience in Customer Success Management role
- Demonstrated ability to drive efficiency and resolve problems in a quality focused manner
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Experience with SaaS Customer Success Software such as Gainsight, ChurnZero or Client Success.
- Experience with SalesForce software.
- Experience with accounting tools such as Xero, QBO, Bill.com, Gusto, Abacus, Expensify
- Accounting education or related work experience
- Customer consulting experience
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017 to 2019 - Enjoy our amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours, & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Food & drinks galore - unlimited cold brew coffee, snacks, Friday catered lunch, work late dinners, Taco Tuesdays, Bagel Fridays, etc.
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin at historic Owen’s Garage
BE OUR NEXT CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your one-page resume which highlights the skills and experience required above
Keywords: Customer Success, Customer Success Software, CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Staff Accountant, Senior Staff Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Entry Level Accountant, Accountant III, Accountant IV, Intermediate Level, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst, Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst, Research Analyst, Intermediate Level Accountant, Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheet, Xero, Bill.com, Quickbooks, Abacus