Customer Success Manager
NOTE: This job is based in San Antonio, TX.
*** PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE YOU PROCEED ***
Please watch this short video that describes the job, our company and our culture. At the end of the video, will be directed to an application questionnaire. We ask that you answer all questions in the questionnaire for your application to be considered. Please copy and paste this link in your browser to watch the video: https://site-owl.wistia.com/medias/p83pllqnnj
Finally! A B2B SaaS company where you can make your mark leading Customer Success!
We're looking for a driven Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in San Antonio & Austin.
SiteOwl is the platform that enables management of electronic security systems. SiteOwl manages the complete system life cycle by integrating vendor services from design through delivery and support. We were established by a leading 17 year old electronic security integrator and are committed to building a product that customers love and changes how electronic security is delivered. SiteOwl is live with active paying customers.
- Create the future with a World Class Team.
- Work with a team that views customer success as a core part of the product.
- Own customer success delivery and realize your Vision of how CS should be done.
- Work closely with product owner and sales to optimize product road map.
- Receive competitive compensation in stable agile team backed by an established company.
What you'll do
- Drive user adoption by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Lead successful customer on-boarding
- Train, support & maintain communication cadence with customers
- Leverage customer success tools to enable effective and scalable support
- Capture, understand and measure key customer outcomes to maximize retention efforts
- You are an accurate internal voice for our customers
- Our customers quickly and easily adopt SiteOwl to achieve their business goals
- Customers eagerly recommend us
- Our team continues to elevate our product with speed, confidence and trust
- We grow retention and depth of product adoption
What we're looking for
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Comfort in a fast moving startup environment
- Loves helping others succeed
- Fast learner who loves being challenged and is looking to rapidly grow
- Excellent problem solver
- Is systematic, organized and collaborative
- Is exceptionable communicator and adept at talking to customers
- Has a high degree of empathy and is a strong listener