Customer Success Manager
KIND | HELPFUL | SILLY
As a Customer Success Manager at A Cloud Guru, you'll own the post-sale customer relationship for our B2B side of the business and become a product expert. You'll on-board and engage our customers to drive adoption by creating thorough customer plans and partnering with stakeholders. You'll be the voice of the customer and partner with ACG's product, sales, and marketing teams.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.
We take our jobs and customers seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. – Hanh, DIrector of Customer ExperienceAs a Customer Success Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Learn new technologies quickly and deliver A Cloud Guru’s value proposition
- Engage with key stakeholders post-sales, driving customer on-boarding, adoption, satisfaction and ensuring retention
- Be the voice of customers internally and advocate improvement in every aspect of the B2B customer experience
We are looking for someone who can:
- Lead a client through the entire on-boarding process post sale
- Drive engagement and customer usage for our B2B clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of product offerings and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager owning multiple client relationships
- Start-up experience a plus!
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly
- Experience delivering on key Customer Success metrics
It’s a FUN work environment. Like a beautiful garden, we are given opportunities to grow.” - Alexander, Customer Support SpecialistMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got your covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.