Customer Success Representative
At OutboundEngine, we take great pride in the fact that we’ve been named Best Places to Work in Austin three years in a row by providing an excellent product for small business owners and by treating our employees as our most valued resources. This doesn’t just mean happy hours and snacks and the usual start-up perks (though we certainly provide those); it means that we take our employees’ comfort, career development, and feedback very seriously.
In the Customer Success Representative role, you are responsible for all aspects of customer care, including but not limited to: onboarding new customers, following up after initiation of services and continued support throughout their partnership with OE. You are responsible for cultivating the relationship with the customer by continually educating them on the benefits of additional services, assisting customers via phone or email by answering questions and resolving issues in a timely manner. This is one of the most important positions in the company, to be successful you must be a self starter, 100% customer focused, detail oriented, organized and strive to learn new things on a daily basis!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing our customers with nothing less than outstanding support via email and phone; answering product questions, resolving technical issues, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by troubleshooting issues and finding quick, viable solutions.
- Turn distressed customers/situations into opportunities to delight our customers, through stellar customer service with a positive attitude.
- When assisting customers, identify areas of opportunity to upsell by educating the customer on the value of the OutboundEngine’s full product suite to expand the number of services the customer utilizes (closing new revenue).
- Advocating for the customer by taking their feedback and sharing it with other departments, to improve processes and product offerings.
- Speaking with unhappy customers who are seeking to cancel OE’s services and gathering as much information as possible prior to passing the customer to our Retention team; this information is vital to help our organization grow and improve
- Provide such exceptional customer service that clients recommend us to others in their industry!
- Work through multiple software platforms including but not limited to Zendesk, Salesforce and Excel, Salesforce to assist customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- A natural problem solver, who is able to to think critically and flourishes in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous experience on a Customer Success team or other customer service team.
- Excellent communication skills — in both writing and speaking; must be professional and friendly.
- Great attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- Must be able open to learning new skills/techniques, able to accept feedback and implement changes based on that information.
- Viewing every interaction with our customers as an opportunity for education and consultation.
- Respect and empathy for our customers’ issues and able to keep composure under pressure.
- Must be able to react positively to difficult situations and agitated customers.
- Ability to collaborate with teammates and resources to find the best solution to a customer’s problem.
- A strong individual contributor who is able to work through stressful situations.
- Incredibly detail oriented, organized and is able to multi-task/re-prioritize throughout the day.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce and Excel or similar software is a plus!
Please do not request a demo on our website. Demos are for sales purposes only.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with unlimited commission potential.
- Chances to compete for amazing prizes, trips & other spiffs.
- Sales education opportunities, strong career and leadership development programs.
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability).
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually and a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year.
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages and catered lunches on Wednesdays.
- Casual dress and music rocking all day.
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success!
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more.