Customer Success Specialist at Digital Pharmacist Inc.
Digital Pharmacist is a rapidly growing digital health company that powers technological communication and adherence solutions for 7,500 pharmacies, national pharmacy wholesalers, hospital systems and pharmaceutical brands. Millions of patients use the company's products every month. Digital Pharmacist is the official digital partner of the National Community Pharmacy Association. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices in Newark, New Jersey.
As a member of our Customer Success team, you'll work with customers to provide outstanding service, handling inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and chats.
- Display a positive can-do attitude and demonstrate commitment to delivering outstanding and effortless customer service.
- Handle difficult customer situations professionally.
- Assist with backend production work to help set up or configure customer accounts.
- Document customer cases, process account updates and status changes by accessing the account through Salesforce.
- Use internal technical systems and processes including Salesforce, New Voice Media, and Chargify.
- Resolve complex customer service issues by analyzing the customer problem and providing logical and effortless solutions.
- Use excellent communication skills to establish a conversational rapport and quickly determine customer’s needs.
- Gain a deep knowledge of our products in order to answer a wide variety of customer questions .
- Train on IVR phone systems in order to successfully troubleshoot issues with clients.
- Learn quickly-changing processes with minimal documentation.
- Customer service experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of social, media, and web technologies
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Experience handling a high volume of customer interactions via phone and email preferred
- Committed team player happy to help others
Why work with us?
- Paid medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) plan
- 15 days of vacation plus holidays
- Breakfast taco Mondays and a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free yoga and Orange Theory classes