Customer Success Trainer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Customer Success Trainer is a highly visible function at LogicMonitor reporting directly to the Senior Director of Training & Enablement. This key position will help ensure the effectiveness and of LogicMonitor Customer Success Managers (CSMs). The primary role of this position is to collaborate with Customer Success leadership and individual CSMs to develop training and enablement for that team, and ultimately deliver that training.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Create, deliver, and maintain ongoing training activities in all formats (classroom/virtual/on-demand) for the CS organization
- Partner with CS Leadership to identify training and enablement gaps for the CS organization
- Facilitate, maintain, and organize CS Bootcamps
- Work with the Product Training Team to provide technical training and enablement for the CS org
- Develop deep understanding of the CS organization, leadership, key functions, and processes
- Manage, curate, and maintain CS-specific artifacts in the training portal (Skilljar) and the content management system (Showpad)
- Develop on demand training courses using Articulate Rise
- Apply project management skills to plan, execute, and measure all training programs and initiatives
- Work extensively in a cross-functional environment and ensure alignment with all teams
- Be a champion in global process consistency
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in training, enablement, or similar roles
- 2+ years Customer Success experience (preferred)
- 2+ years leading a team of trainers, training developers, or similar roles (strongly preferred)
- Able to facilitate training to a live audience
- Able to identify learning and enablement needs, and incorporate those into a comprehensive strategy
- Able to create scalable, repeatable processes
- Able to work with leadership/stakeholders across multiple groups and levels
- Able to work independently and collaboratively on projects
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.