Customer Support Associate - LaborChart at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Customer Support Associate to join the LaborChart team. LaborChart is now a Procore company. Together, our integrated solutions will give contractors a holistic view of their workforce, ensuring they have the control they need to manage, schedule, and budget their labor.
As a Customer Support Associate, you’ll utilize your strong problem-solving and people skills to help save our customers time and resources via one-stop resolutions, giving our customers the confidence to understand, use, and evangelize LaborChart. You’ll deliver services based on leading industry and technology practices while encompassing core values of Openness, Optimism and Ownership as you help contribute to a growing team and office. For strong CSAs, this position is a great launching point to careers on our Customer Experience, Custom Solutions, Documentations, Learning & Development teams, and more!
This position reports to the Manager, Product Support and can be based in our Austin, TX, Overland Park, KS, Tampa, FL, or Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for candidates to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of LaborChart’s business model, system, and the tools needed to optimize system use and maximize impact
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced environment that requires adherence to assigned schedules to ensure adequate coverage for customer needs
- Leverage your strong collaboration skills, connecting with other teams to escalate customers cases and solve complex customer problems
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience by managing and addressing a stream of telephone, web inquiries, chat, and email to patiently guide our customers through the process of achieving their goals with LaborChart’s software
- Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of the job
- Demonstrate positive attitude and respect for coworkers and customers, building and maintaining warm working relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Proactively seek guidance and direction from manager and co-workers when appropriate
- Convey core values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership to our customers and adhere to established ethical standards
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ months of related experience (queue-based roles, other customer support experience, retail, etc.) and a Bachelor’s degree
- A clear communicator (both written and orally) with prior experience evaluating and resolving customer inquiries successfully
- Strong curiosity and persistence while researching and troubleshooting problems to find answers to customer questions
- A hungry learner with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- Self-starter who is excellent at problem-solving
- A solution-focused mindset that proactively detects issues and provides timely solutions
- Superb attention to detail with extensive experience multitasking and managing work independently while still functioning as a supportive team player
- Prior experience or even interest in the construction industry is a plus
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.