Customer Support Associate
SelfMade is the marketing partner with just what you need to grow your online business. Part of what we do is help our partners identify their unique brand presence and align that message across multiple channels and platforms.
At SelfMade, we love brands - and more importantly, the people behind them. We leverage technology and marketing expertise to deliver effective and affordable growth solutions to make them successful.
We are a team of driven, motivated, fun-loving but hard-working individuals. We believe in transparency, inclusivity, and being happy to come to work. We believe in being bold, making mistakes to get where we’re going, owning up to them but not apologizing for them, acting quickly, and creating genuine connections with our co-workers and our customers. We don’t believe that pointless meetings, unnecessarily long emails, or dress codes are going to get us there.
In this role you will be supporting our Customer Success initiatives. Initially, this means making sure that all of our partners are set up with the various tools we need to run their marketing campaigns. Whether that’s by jumping on a call and doing screen shares or building walk-throughs to decrease friction for our partners, your goal is making sure the tech and logistic aspects of on-boarding are seamless. You will also support day-to-day admin needs, including billing and tech support.
What you’ll do as a Customer Support Associate:
- Provide a delightful experience for our customers (we call them partners) through timely and thorough tech support and admin support via email and phone
- Drive on getting our partners set up with all needed integrations, including Facebook Business Manager, Shopify, Klaviyo, and Google Analytics
- Think critically and work with a solutions-oriented mindset to quickly resolve partner issues
- Interface with our Customer Success and Growth teams in New York and Austin, Texas to ensure the team and our partners have what they need to contribute to growth in harmony
- Be flexible and willing to take on other tasks and responsibilities as needed. Our business is evolving and growing, and flexibility is key.
- Maintain a positive attitude and exceptional work ethic - be willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done for our partners and the SelfMade team
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You know the ins-and-outs of one or more of the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook Business & Ads Manager, Later, Shopify, Klaviyo, and Google Analytics (and are willing to learn the rest).
- You are extremely knowledgeable about integrations between those various platforms - a knowledge of digital marketing is a plus.
- You are excellent at troubleshooting and love solving problems.
- You love guiding people through processes.
- You have impeccable follow-through.
- You love technology and teaching people how to use it.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and great at creating repeatable processes.
- You have 1+ years experience working in a customer-facing role. This could be customer service or tech support, but communication is key.
- You're ready to jump right in and contribute to a fast-paced company that is building solutions to help e-commerce entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
Why you’ll love working at SelfMade:
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Health & wellness perks through ClassPass
- 401k plan available
- 20 paid vacation days & unlimited sick days
- Stocked kitchen and beer fridge
- Monthly team nights and catered lunches
- Located in Austin’s Mueller district, close to shopping, dining, parks, and transportation
- Start-up atmosphere that welcomes feedback and creativity
- You’ll be joining a fun, talented, and supportive team!
Expect a competitive application process. We look forward to hearing from you!
SelfMade is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.