Customer Support Associate
It’s Time to Get Things Started
Are you ready to stop staring at the clock and start loving what you’re doing? If you have an amazing work ethic, are passionate about customer service, and understand the importance of being a team player, read on!
We’re looking for a customer support representative who is obsessed with delivering world-class service to join our vibrant company that’s growing fast. This role will be a key-player on our support staff and tasked with responding to customer inquiries lighting fast while being available at a moments notice when customers call for help.
ePayPolicy is the nation’s foremost provider of payment processing exclusively for the insurance industry. The team here is a vibrant, creative group that doesn’t shy away from challenges, continues to hit ambitious goals, and loves doing what we do.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creatively troubleshoot and solve customer issues in a timely manner with a positive attitude
- Work alongside our Risk and Integration teams to on-board new customers
- Assist with on-boarding new customers via phone, email, and training webinars
- Complete ad-hoc projects quickly
- Efficiently manage customer support inquiries via emails, phone, live-chat
- Run weekly training webinars for new customers
You may be a good fit if:
- You have experience working at a fast growing SaaS company
- You're reliable
- You're flexible, resourceful, and thrive while working autonomously
- You're able to think on your feet and solve problems
- You can prioritize tasks and incoming requests accordingly
- You love being customer-facing, talking with customers, and you seek to understand how we can improve and over-deliver on expectations
- You're very comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- You're often the first to volunteer, take initiative to think about the next project, and you have a real passion for service
- You're able to pick up new concepts quickly and teach others
- You're experienced working in a team environment and juggling multiple projects
- You come with experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- You've demonstrated software on conference calls and web-sharing
- You're a pro at navigating between systems and using help desk software and tools
- You posses excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You're patient and not easily flustered when handling tough cases
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and be a major contributor at a fast-growing company, apply today!