Customer Support Associate at Literati
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:43 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 4, 2020
Literati is a consumer company that ultimately will live or die based on the customer experience. You will be the first line of contact with the most important people we ever talk to — our customers. Your job goes way beyond closing out tickets and responding to emails (although you should love coming up with creative responses to customer service queries). You will personally be responsible for driving the most important metric that drives our business — customer retention. This will require thinking critically about the feedback given by customers, being data-driven, creative, dedicated, and summarizing and bringing critical information back to the team.
What You’ll Do…
- Man the lines of the “Jolly Postman” customer support account by responding to customers over Zendesk email, phone, and Live Chat
- Intimately understand the needs of our readers and provide excellent responses that delight our subscribers at every turn
- Work closely with other teams (Engineering, Operations, etc) to come up with outstanding resolutions to everyday customer issues
- Make data-driven recommendations to the company based on trends in customer tickets
- You may be asked to contribute to projects outside of customer support as-needed
Who You Are....
- A solution-oriented problem solver
- Extremely empatheticTech-savvy
- A team playerFlexible
- A self-starter
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
What You'll Need
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 1+ year of customer support experience (high-volume preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Zendesk, or other ticketing system experience required
Literati is dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe in the power of literature as a transformative form of technology that helps us see, and reflect upon, our common humanity. A great workplace should do the same—see, reflect, and celebrate the experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent of a diverse array of people. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, neurological and physical ability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Read Full Job Description