Customer Support Engineer at ActiveProspect, Inc.
We are an Austin-based marketing SaaS company that provides real-time lead optimization and compliance solutions for companies engaged in online lead generation. We give companies the insight and control to take real-time action on their leads. Our suite of products (LeadConduit, TrustedForm and SuppressionList) are used to filter out unwanted leads, document consent for TCPA compliance, and improve conversion rates. We’ve proudly processed over 2B leads for well known brands across a variety of industries.
ActiveProspect is seeking a Customer Support Engineer. This is a great position to jump start your career in the SaaS industry. This position requires a strong desire to drive customer success, a technical aptitude, a knack for solving problems, and the passion to dive in and learn a complex product.
The Customer Support Engineer is the first level of help for customers, managing all support tickets and chat conversations. You’ll problem solve and fix issues for customers, elevating more complex issues as appropriate to the team. You will be the owner of our support platform, automating where you can, and documenting as you go, making recommendations to the Product team as you see trends in questions and use cases develop.
Who you are:
- Confident - You're comfortable being on the front line, fielding questions, diagnosing issues, recommending and executing solutions, and documenting as you go
- Great Communicator - You communicate equally well with marketers, salespeople, and the technically inclined, plus you enjoy teaching them how to use our services most effectively
- Experienced - At least one year supporting external clients
- Empathetic - Patience for end users while taking a personal stake in our clients' success
- Detail Oriented - Attentive to details, highly organized, and focused on quality work
- On Point - You can manage multiple, competing priorities while Getting Things Done
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- A remote-friendly culture with plenty of video chats and chatter via Slack
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Fun office environment with premium coffee, snacks, some lunches, and kegerator provided
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer