Customer Support Representative I
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 850,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Customer Support Representative I role
As a Customer Support Representative I at A Cloud Guru, you'll be responsible for the day to day support of A Cloud Guru students. You'll leverage your customer support skills and knowledge of the product to ensure customers receive the best experience throughout their cloud journey with A Cloud Guru. This role is also the voice of the customer and provides valuable insights to key product teams.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Learn new technologies quickly and become very knowledgable of A Cloud Guru’s product
- Partner closely with your team’s voice of the consumer representatives to pass along information and insight
- Build and document key internal operations to drive efficiency
We are looking for someone who can:
- Ensure customer issues and feedback are reported and documented in internal tools
- Effectively communicate with support team and key departments on customer issues
- Promote customer self-service by collaborating on customer help articles
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of our product offerings and updates
- Fully understand, research and resolve customer issues
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- Proven experience providing high-quality support to customers and delivering on key performance metrics
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience utilizing a CSM software is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.