Customer Support Representative (Overnight) at Procore Technologies
Procore's Customer Support Representatives are responsible for walking customers through the process of achieving their goals with the software. Support responds to telephone and web inquiries and provides user guidance, troubleshooting steps, and promotes Procore’s products and services.
This position will report to the Manager of Customer Support and can be based in our Austin, TX, Carpinteria, CA, or Willmar, MN offices, or work remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced contact center environment that requires adherence to assigned schedules to ensure adequate coverage for customer needs
- Respond to client needs via phone, chat, and email; building relationships with clients and their users both domestically and internationally
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Procore platform and tools needed to optimize its use and maximize its effectiveness
- Maintain an in-depth and continuing understanding of our business model, company technology, products, and services
- Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of the job
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with those you interact with by consistently demonstrating positivity, transparency, collaboration, and respect
- Proactively seek guidance and direction from manager and co-workers when appropriate, while also being a problem-solver and self-reliant when resources are sparse
- Support Company's corporate culture, including adhering to established ethical standards and conducting all interactions with integrity
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest in customer service techniques
What we’re looking for
- 6+ months of related experience and High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate optimistically, clearly, and successfully with clients and handle customer inquiries with poise and professionalism.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, research, and find answers to customer questions with minimum resources
- Ability to leverage excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate with other teams
- Eagerness and ability to learn quickly, remain agile, adapt to a changing product, and follow processes and procedures
- Team player who also works well independently and is detail-oriented and open-minded.
- Reliable self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Critical thinker with the ability to assess and provide proactive advice and solution; efficiently escalate client cases quickly, when appropriate
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to self manage workload while providing extraordinary client experiences
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.