Procore's Customer Support Representatives are responsible for walking customers through the process of achieving their goals with the software. Support responds to telephone and web inquiries and provides user guidance, troubleshooting steps, and promotes Procore’s products and services.
This position will report to the Manager of Customer Support and is based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Procore business model.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Procore system and tools needed to optimize its use and maximize its effectiveness.
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced contact center environment that requires adherence to assigned schedules to ensure adequate coverage for customer needs.
- Respond to client needs.
- Communicate via phone, chat, and email; building relationships with clients and their users.
- Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of the job.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and respect for coworkers and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers and co-workers.
- Proactively seek guidance and direction from manager and co-workers when appropriate.
- Maintain in depth and continuing understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Support Company's corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest in customer service techniques.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to communicate successfully with clients and handle customer inquiries
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research, and find answers to consumer questions
- Ability to communicate with other teams to properly escalate client cases
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- Team player who also works well independently
- Self starter who is excellent at problem solving
- Ability to assess and provide proactive advice or solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and self manage their workload
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.