Customer Support Representative at Atmosphere
Customer Support Representative
Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses offering original, owned, and operated TV channels along with Partner Channels from prominent brands. The platform has been built from the ground up with proprietary content, technology, and data to deliver unparalleled experiences for businesses and advertisers. The platform also provides a paid upgrade to a digital signage feature for businesses to run their house promotions within the content. Atmosphere was incubated under Chive Media Group and spun out in 2019.
About this role:
Atmosphere is growing - FAST. And we need Customer Support Reps to help us stay connected to our customers all across the world. Using our technology while leveraging your unique problem-solving skills, you will help our customers maximize their use of Atmosphere’s suite of products. You will serve as the “voice of Atmosphere” for our existing customer base, fielding incoming customer requests and thinking critically to solve problems, drive satisfaction, and ensure customer retention.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, comfort with data and CRMs, and have prior experience as a customer service representative/customer success team member. Your contribution will have an immediate impact on the success of the company. We have a positive work environment that offers professional growth which allows our support representatives to progress into new roles within the company. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing company focused on making a real impact in our industry. This position will report to the Manager of Customer Support.
For our support team we operate on a “follow the sun” model – and you can expect to be assigned a shift in a range from 8am - 8pm CST, with some extended shifts as needed.
- Own the customer experience as you provide quality product and technical solutions to help customers
- Maintain an organized ticketing pipeline and activity records using a CRMReceive, prioritize, and return inbound phone calls, emails, and chat messages from customers to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Triage inbound communication across channels (i.e phone, email, chat), to support customers and ensure satisfaction
- Expedite issues as appropriate and follow up to ensure resolution
- Develop, demonstrate and maintain technical skills to troubleshoot issues, create test scenarios and investigate issues based on customer use case
- Understand customers’ concerns and complaints, determine the cause of their problems, and think critically to identify the best solutionsReach and exceed key performance indicators including (1) first response time, (2) tickets closed, (3) ticket efficiency (time elapsed to close), (4) customer satisfaction, and (6) calls taken
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams to continually innovate product and enhance efficiency
- 1-2 years as a customer support/service/success representative
- Experience with CRM and workflow tools such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Zoho, etc.
- Detail-oriented, commitment to quality work product, well organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also being empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful, and conscientious
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and an ability to analyze and solve problems
- Have a positive, team-focused attitude
- Be passionate about positive customer service experiences and outcomes
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making
- Accept accountability and take pride in your work
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Competitive company insurance
- Company 401(k)
- Open vacation policy
- Coolest office in Austin
- Company equity
- So much more!