Customer Support Specialist II
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Who we are:
The Customer Success Team is at the core of GoDaddy’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, the Customer Success Team is GoDaddy’s connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the GoDaddy brand. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving goals, have high emotional intelligence, a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the role every month.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Able to work autonomously on day-to-day work and special projects or initiatives
- Out of office coverage for account managers including but not limited to all inbound phone calls/emails, as well as completing or scheduling performance kits, marketing kits, or update calls.
- Take ownership of assigned pooled accounts and provide proactive quarterly outreach in attempts to retain and possibly upgrade customers to a higher service level
- Perform other assigned tasks that will be designated to level 2 as needed and handle Level 1 work as necessary
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.