Customer Support Specialist
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Who we are:
The Customer Success Team is at the core of GoDaddy’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, the Customer Success Team is GoDaddy’s connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the GoDaddy brand. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving goals, have high emotional intelligence, a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Field and route inbound calls from our local business customers, ensuring that we get back to them quickly and with high quality.
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the role every month.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can continually serve customers better.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
- A love of local businesses and a genuine desire to help them succeed.
- B2B customer service experience is ideal.
- Strong judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Lots of comfort with a role where the majority of time is spent on the phone.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in challenging environments.
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 25 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- 401(k) match.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.