Customer Support Specialist at Kazoo
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
If you are talented, detail-oriented, passionate about problem-solving, and have a knack for building relationships with customers, then we want you to join Kazoo's Customer Success team. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will become an expert in responding to inquiries related to all of Kazoo's customers. The most successful candidates are those who thrive in an environment of constant change, are able to work independently to solve problems and are extremely detail oriented.
What awesome stuff you’ll do:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Kazoo product and features to provide world class Customer Support
- Accurately and efficiently respond to Customer Support questions and inquiries from users
- Troubleshoot customer issues and escalate bugs to appropriate teams and stakeholders
- Own escalated cases, bugs, and training around bug processes for Customer Support
- Develop tutorials and document processes based on team and customer training needs
- Act as an expert on product feature functionality for the Customer Success team
- Spearhead creation of knowledge base content based on customer data and trends
- Possess a sense of urgency and take ownership of resolving a user’s issue from start to finish
- Draft clear and concise answers that address the user’s problem or question
- Think creatively to use the resources available to you to troubleshoot difficult issues and find the best solution for the customer
- Translate very technical information in a way that is easy to understand for our customers
What you'll need to be successful:
- Minimum two years of experience supporting a consumer-facing web company
- Passionate about being a voice for the user and naturally curious
- Must be able to work with some ambiguity and motivated to find solutions
- Basic knowledge of customer support principles and practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and follow-up skills
- Self-starter who can prioritize workload
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Experience with Freshdesk, Salesforce and/or JIRA a plus
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.