Deputy Chief Of Staff at Realtor.com
As a member of the Business Management team, you will work directly with the company’s CEO and executive team as a thought partner and central point of coordination to help the company grow, scale and run more effectively. In this role, you will manage the key operational routines, oversee critical business priorities, and lead special projects on behalf of the CEO of Move, Inc. You will partner closely with the executive leadership team and key stakeholders across functions on the company’s “must win battles” and time sensitive requests. This role reports directly to the VP, Head of Business Management & Transformation.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned business professional and possess exceptional communication and relationship management skills. This person will be able to think creatively and work independently to proactively solve problems. A successful candidate will be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively to audiences of varying levels of seniority. We're looking for someone who thrives when working in a fast paced environment and enjoys tackling ambiguous problems.
Position Location - This role is available in the following locations: Santa Clara, CA; Austin, TX; New York, NY
- Support CEO and leadership team on high priority and at times confidential initiatives and deliverables related to the company’s growth, structure, and operating rhythms - including preparing materials, briefing documents, speaker notes, meeting and offsite agendas, etc.
- Manage cadence of weekly, monthly and quarterly routines, ensuring clear objectives are set and follow-through on decisions/action items achieved
- Develop compelling, data-driven communications on behalf of the CEO
- Synthesize critical information and frame key decisions for senior leaders in partnership with core teams
- Track and proactively manage action items and next steps to ensure key milestones are met and items resolved in a timely manner
- Expert stakeholder management, influencing and storytelling/communication skills, both verbal and written - able to convey complex information in a concise manner to facilitate decision making
- Proven track record of project managing complex cross-functional projects while maintaining an efficient plan, tracking issues, and proactively communicating progress against project milestones; high attention to detail
- Proven ability to lead and execute quickly and independently in a highly visible and fast-paced environment
- Adept at building trust-based relationships with stakeholders; able to collaborate effectively across a wide range of teams and seniority in the organization
- A ‘hands on’ attitude - comfortable diving into execution and operational matters, while maintaining focused on the longer term strategic agenda
- Advanced MS Office or Google Suite skills
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters of Business Administration preferred
- 10 years of experience, ideally in corporate strategy, management consulting and/or a similar role in a leading technology company; real estate experience a plus
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.