Director of Client Success
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, and personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The customer base of the award-winning Schoology team is growing quickly and we know that their satisfaction is a key to our success. As a result, we are looking for a strategic, innovative thinker with excellent leadership and communication skills with a demonstrated track record at an edTech company for leading, managing and monitoring processes, driving continuous improvement efforts across the Client Success teams.
As the Director of Client Success, you will:
- Actively manage our Client Success teams responsible for our Enterprise and SMB customers.
- Develop a resource-planning and business model for the Client Success team and own the development, communication, and deployment.
- Meet with clients on an as-needed basis to ensure quality service and make necessary adjustments to accommodate their needs.
- Manage the department’s day-to-day operations by setting priorities, establishing goals, and assisting in the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Act as executive level customer escalation contact for technical support issues, representing the company and client needs professionally, while supporting and championing your staff.
- Minimize schedule and technical risk by foreseeing and addressing obstacles proactively and aggressively.
- Empower team members to achieve their personal best and challenge themselves.
- Develop process and tools to streamline and measure overall organization development effectiveness.
In order to succeed in this position, you will:
- Have 3+ years experience in building, managing and leading a Client Success team within the EdTech industry.
- Have previous experience working in an educational leadership role at the district level.
- Have experience enabling teams to achieve or exceed their sales or renewals goals.
- Be passionate about customer satisfaction, but understand how to balance customer needs with the needs of the business.
- Be able to clearly articulate client needs internally and to the appropriate teams.
- Have the ability to lead large programs/projects that affect the company’s revenues, long-term goals and objectives.
*Please note that Schoology HQ is in NYC; however, residency for this role can be anywhere near a major US airport.*
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.