Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about at Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
Billd is seeking a Director of Collections who will be responsible for managing the Collections team and its operations. The Collections team plays a critical role in ensuring our customers' success, and this person must be focused on making sure all of our customers have the best experience possible while working with Billd. The Director of Collections will manage performance metrics at an individual and team performance level and will be tasked with developing, executing, and contributing to collections strategies that meet and sustain the company's portfolio targets. This person will be responsible for overseeing collections on all accounts while ensuring best efforts to maximize recoveries. Additional responsibilities include working with the CEO, CRO and COO to identify and reduce credit and financial risks to enhance the company's overall risk management process.
- Run day to day servicing of accounts while working in close collaboration with other ops & credit/risk teams
- Develop and manage scalable collection process including automated email, text and phone notifications
- Manage, coach and train a team of collection associates to optimize collections
- Develop and implement collections processes that reduce the amount of delinquencies
- Increase customer engagement and operational efficiency by optimizing resolution strategies
- Use analytics to gain a deep understanding of the collections portfolio to drive improvement
- Proactively engage with and take actions to encourage timely payments by higher risk clients
- Develop, implement, and manage strategies to hit portfolio targets
- Creates and leads an engaged team that ensures quality service is provided to all Billd customers
- Report collection status to executive management
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a financial services company
- Experience with financing servicing, preferably within small business lending
- Solid understanding of the full credit lifecycle, including acquisition, fraud, account management, and collections & recoveries
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of integrity, accuracy, and precision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality
Read Full Job Description