Director of Consumer Experience
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Director of Consumer Experience provides strategic and applied leadership along with management for part of the Consumer Success Call Center environment (300+ Consumer Success Reps). The Director of Consumer Experience position is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating, and managing a team of Managers to achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and solutions to Opcity’s consumers. The Director of Consumer Experience is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching for Managers and their teams to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun culture to promote employee morale and engagement. The Director of Consumer Experience is also expected to identify improvement opportunities in our processes, reporting, metrics, products, customer service and sales strategies.
Areas of Ownership
- Responsible for achievement of overall goals with focus on call center goals and metrics including dials, successful activities, closes and conversions while continuously improving the quality of services provided to consumers and partners. Develops and executes strategic plans necessary to do so.
- Coach Managers on management, leadership, planning, coaching and developing high performing teams in the call center. Implement and assure compliance with all company process requirements, rules and policies
- Director of Consumer Experience should be the champion of the scripts, Sales, and Quality processes and should coach and manage Reps and Managers in accordance in order to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to staff when adherence to policy and Quality are not met
- Manage Call Center and overall support workload, staffing levels, resources, attendance and culture by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Partner and communicate with other departments and related groups to improve use of technology and develop solutions to improve efficiency, quality, culture and overall call center performance.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ objectives.
- Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices.
- Partner with HR & Recruiting to align recruiting resources to part of the business and market strategies and needs.
- Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the sales and call center teams.
- Participate in interviewing prospective Manager candidates and assessing the necessary skills and traits that best align with the position and the Opcity culture.
- Collaborate with other company leaders to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment.
- Provide reports and/or assessments of Call Center performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager and executives
The Ideal Profile
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable
- At least 5 years leading and managing a complex, dynamic call center environment focused on sales, customer service or consumer relationships in a business setting where a product or service is supported. years related work experience managing a call center or sales team preferred.
- Must have managed managers in another environment to qualify for this role
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description