Director of Customer Success at Yonder
You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and represent a powerful and novel product. You want to lead and collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital, and Capital Factory.
We are looking for our very first Director of Customer Success to lead our growing Customer Success team with 7 plus years of experience managing client success teams within a SaaS-based organization. This role will be based out of our Austin office.
What You’ll Do:
- Day-to-day you'll lead a rapidly growing team of Brand Strategy Partners and a Product Specialist in working with a team of product, sales, intelligence analysts, machine learning experts, and marketing professionals
- Responsible for onboarding new team members, fostering an environment of collaboration, and continually focusing on improving and developing skills
- Work with clients and team members to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work with Brand Strategy Partners to create and implement an effective, and repeatable onboarding process for new clients
- Effectively present New Knowledge's recommendations and point-of-view to clients with excellence
- Design and improve implementation methodologies and other operational processes and/or enabling technologies
- Lead regular status meetings and track key performance metrics
- Collaborate with your team and other internal stakeholders to drive client success and provide long-term value for our client base
What You’ll have:
- 7 plus years of experience managing customer success teams within a SaaS-based organization
- You are a natural leader, coach, and team builder
- Proven ability to manage large projects, deadlines, scope and teams on one or more sizable accounts within a software or SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit the work of others
- Skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, evolving and complex business
- Ability to engage with high ranking executives on both technical and non-technical matters
- A comprehensive understanding of your clients' businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners and other businesses/organizations, etc., and will be able to impart this knowledge to account team members
- Excitement for change and startup experience is a MUST
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym and pool
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events like movie screenings at Alamo Drafthouse, escape rooms, and stand up paddle boarding on the river
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!