RigUp is the fastest growing tech startup in the energy industry and we just received our Series D funding of $300M to help further our explosive growth. To that end, we're seeking a high-performing and experienced Operations leader to help us pivot and scale into the Construction vertical.
RigUp is hiring a Director of Operations that will be responsible for improving processes and standardizing procedures across newly acquired business units in the construction vertical. The Director of Operations will own key metrics and will have authority to lead new initiatives driving cost efficiencies and productivity gains primarily by ensuring a timely integration of key services onto the RigUp platform.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who likes to design and improve processes, manage teams, and drive continuous performance improvement.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement effective processes across new acquired companies; implement and manage change processes
- Drive team towards and hold team accountable to key KPIs
- Develop resourcing and hiring plan to enable hitting operating metrics as well as growth projections
- Hire, onboard, and train new talent as needed to support growth
- Work with IMO and PMO teams to develop platform integration strategy and plan; manage process and change management activities
- Collaborate with internal teams back at HQ including operations, sales, and invoicing and payments
What you should have:
- Operations background; experience running teams and designing process to support and enable them
- Transformation and improvement experience; being able to spot gaps / issues and solution towards process improvement
- Experience identifying and developing key metrics to drive and manage team performance
- Transformation and change management experience
- Strong people management skills; know how to build and develop high performing teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to work across a matrixed organization effectively
- Customer / client experience design mindset
- Team player, willing to wear multiple hats, roll up sleeves, and get the job done
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description