Director of Operations, KWW
What you’ll be called: Director of Operations, KWW
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
Keller Williams Worldwide (KWW) is the global arm of Keller Williams, facilitating our growth in more than 35 countries and counting. For more information on KW Worldwide, visit www.kwworldwide.com.
What you’ll do:
Carry day to day responsibility for the growth and operations of the Keller Williams Worldwide division. Partner with worldwide regional leadership from regional launch to achievement, including managing the operations, finances, communications and engagement of the worldwide regions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement Keller Williams systems and models in new regions globally.
- Ensure sustainable value and partnership to our global regions to enable their success in launch, growth and achievement phases.
- In partnership with worldwide regional leadership, conduct annual strategic planning, quarterly business reviews and own ongoing regional interactions and communications.
- Own the finances of the worldwide division including monthly and annual oversight, budgeting and forecasting, billing and accounts receivable, and tax issues.
- Drive cross-functional communication to leverage internal business units to support our global regional offices and influence internal Keller Williams business priorities.
- Thoroughly understand each region’s mission and regional operations to maximize the value of delivery of existing solutions, and effectively identify new opportunities to insert Keller Williams systems, models, tools and technology solutions to increase effectiveness and profitability.
- Work with regional leadership to continue to implement the Keller Williams models, systems and drive the value proposition of KWW.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 or more years of operations management experience.
- 4 or more years of management experience.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
- Proficient in MS office and Google Suite.
- Experience within a franchise system.
- International experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.