Director of Telecom Construction at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. The Telecommunications team at Workrise is growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!As the Director of Telecom Construction you will be responsible for driving 360-degree business development, operations, and management of our new and rapidly expanding Telecom Construction division. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Telecom industry, able to build and lead a team, maintain relationships with key business partners, and navigate complex business issues. In this role you will work closely with senior leadership to continually improve systems and processes, and ensure the entire organization is growing effectively while maintaining quality.What you’ll be doing:
- Develop program vision, processes, and execution oversight for a greenfield business division
- Manage and own P&L, including division budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
- Develop and drive goals, measure performance against those goals, and design budgets and processes to achieve those goals
- Effectively manage, coach, and develop a cross-functional team; setting them up for success and accountability
- Regularly review performance, measure productivity, and always strive for improvements
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers and key stakeholders
- Develop and manage key industry stakeholder experience
- 5-10+ years experience in the Telecom Construction industry
- Bachelors in business administration or project management, preference to an MBA
- Proven leadership experience in leading dynamic, mission-driven teams
- Knowledge of business, management principles, and practices
- Ability to plan and execute on both a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to be decisive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Desire to develop people and build strong teams
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Suite. Experience with Coupa is a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.