We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Every legal document tells a story, and every document we process here at LegalZoom touches a customer's life in a very real way, whether it's a document to help them start a business, protect an idea, or protect their family. That's why our Document Processors are so critical. We don't just rely on technology, but our specialists carefully review each document to ensure customer information is complete so that our customers are truly delighted by the final document they receive.
Our Document Specialists are extremely detail-oriented, have exceptional proofreading skills, can meet tight deadlines, and work with different legal products each day. It's all part of helping our customers achieve their dreams.
- Be responsible for accurate and timely production of legal documents for the customer and/or government agencies
- Navigate government websites in order to file documents or research data
- Manage and coordinate third-party filings and process serving deadlines.
- Maintains quality service by maintaining and following procedure manuals, resolving processing problems, and recording time measurements
- Supports operations by cross-training on related jobs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Copyediting, proofreading, or academic grading experience.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office, Internet, and related software applications
- Comfortable working efficiently across multiple data platforms and utility suites (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Outlook)
- Professional team player with the ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Must have a flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision
- Experience conducting general research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Typing 40-50 words per minute
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.