Enterprise Customer Success Manager
What You'll Do:
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager's mission is to partner with and ensure the retention and long-term success of LogicMonitor’s Enterprise business customers. As the primary point of contact, the Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing and nourishing post-sales relationships with assigned accounts through a combination of product trainings and implementations, business reviews, and return on investment discussions. Additionally, identifying and planning for expansion and growth opportunities within the product is critical to the success of this role and LogicMonitor.
- Assist accounts through defined implementation and on boarding process.
- Provide initial basic training to new accounts
- Consult during the on-boarding process as to best practices and ensure clients receive value from LogicMonitor during the first 90 days
- Shepherd clients through professional services engagements ensuring their active participation and timely completion of all projects
- Formulate ongoing meeting cadence with each assigned account
- Become the customer's trusted advisor, and advocate inside of LogicMonitor
- Engage in prescribed proactive activities, meeting quarterly objectives
- Identify possible issues inside of your account base, and assist accordingly
- Identify proactive opportunities to work with and provide "value" to your customers
- Address customer experience issues prior to the issues creating a churn risk
- Work with Technical Support to understand your customer's issue, and assist as an escalation point of contact
- Provide constant-availability to your customer set during critical situations and outages
- Conduct regular business reviews within your accounts showcasing LogicMonitor's value and learning about clients goals and challenges
- Encourage customer participation in LogicMonitor initiatives. (example: Webinars, Roadshows, Product Feedback)
- Coordinate with sales account executives to ensure the growth and expansion of your accounts
- Identify growth opportunities within your accounts and forward leads to account executive counterpart
- Articulate growth plans, expectations, and successes
- Grow and expand the long term growth pipeline within your accounts by understanding your customer's monitoring strategy and needs
- Work with LogicMonitor's Solution Architects to determine appropriate services products for deployments and maintenance
- Work with the billing team to assist with the remediation of past due balances
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree with a preference for technical degrees such as computer science or computer information systems.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management servicing enterprise IT accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with great listening skills.
- Understanding of data center infrastructure technology, and the ability to effectively articulate infrastructure and monitoring strategies.
- Proven ability to independently engage, present, and communicate at the VP/C-Level.
- Able to operate in a startup environment.
- Familiarity with solution selling, and value proposition articulation in a software and SaaS environment.
- Willingness to travel.