Reporting to Duo’s Sales Leadership Team, the Executive Assistant will support 2 key members of the Sales Leadership Team (Sr. Director, Inside Sales & Director, Channel Sales) in all administrative elements of the business (i.e. scheduling, travel arrangements, answering phones, etc). This will require strong organization, communication, and execution skills.
The EA will be the glue, right hand, air traffic controller - the person that keeps the chaos organized. It will be fun, rewarding and exhausting all at once, but we are looking for an organized EA that's ready to take us on as a challenge. If this sounds like you keep reading below for the details and send us your information for immediate consideration.
- Manage the calendars of executive team members, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prioritize and respond to requests for meetings from internal team members as well as external contacts
- Manage scheduling and logistics for executive team members
- Manage appropriate action items leading up to meetings, ensure that team and distribute to appropriate persons
- Ensure the right meetings are scheduled and prioritized accordingly, scheduling prep time for leadership if appropriate
- Manage the booking of travel arrangements, including hotels, flights, car services, restaurants, and more
- Assist in the execution of executive expense reports
- Coordinate with appropriate parties to manage executive events and speaking engagements
- Anticipate the needs of the team members and constantly/consistently staying two steps ahead
- Handle any in-office requests from team members and/or management team members are appropriately prepared
- Work closely with the Sales Chief of Staff and Sales Executive Assistant to plan and execute all necessary meetings and supporting functions for the sales leadership team
- Prioritize, assign, and/or respond to all incoming communications (email, phone, etc)
- Light travel as needed to support events
- Additional special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years relevant professional and executive administration strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and through correspondence
- Experience working with fast-paced executive management teams and boards
- Competent and comfortable with SaaS applications and services, including office applications, collaboration, business services, etc. (e.g. Outlook, Google Apps, Concur, EchoSign, Slack, etc.)
- Amazing organizational skills; you should have the ability to take chaos and turn it into real results
- Ability to handle sensitive correspondence and situations with the utmost discretion
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm and pride in what you do
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced, demanding and deadline-driven environment
- Some availability outside of normal office hours
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential applicants can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.