Executive Assistant at MongoDB
MongoDB is seeking an Executive Assistant for the Sales Department in our Austin, Texas office.
This position is ideal for a dynamic, intelligent, highly organized individual who takes ownership over the details and loves to get things done.
In this role you will be supporting 1 SVP and 2 AVPs with an opportunity for additional responsibilities. Your day will consist of managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, meetings and trips, and anticipating how your Execs want these priorities to be handled. To succeed, you’ll have to balance the needs and requirements of multiple parties and be ready to pitch-in wherever necessary. You should feel comfortable interacting with high-level executives and know how and when to manage up. You know Google apps for business like the back of your hand and thrive in a fast-paced environment without getting frazzled.
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Manage the Execs’ calendars meticulously and thoughtfully, coordinating all meetings and calls, including video conferencing and team events
- Manage all travel and expenses, ready to handle complicated international itineraries and last-minute changes
- Plan and manage team events and offsite meetings, including ushering contracts through the procurement process
- Create and review correspondence, spreadsheets, slide decks, and meeting agendas
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Work with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization
- Assist with special assignments/projects, as needed
- 2-4 years experience supporting one or more executives, or other relevant experience working directly with executives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office, and video conferencing tools
- Significant experience booking both domestic and international travel
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
- Open to working the flexible hours demanded by this position
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*