AdAction Interactive is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Executive team in our Austin office. The ideal candidate is an is always proactive, exemplifies an entrepreneurial spirit, is attentive, and possesses personal and professional traits that display a sense of curiosity. The role calls for a very organized person who knows how to anticipate needs and finds joy in digging deeper to keep things moving. With the right person in the role, there is potential for the role to evolve over time with an ever growing company in the exciting mobile industry.
The Executive Assistant should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and must have the ability to interact with staff at all levels, while remaining highly professional, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. This is an exciting opportunity that calls for an ambitious personality, one who can think independently, and requires an individual that’s both charismatic and trustworthy. The objective is to employ someone that craves a full workload and can be committed to helping the executives be at their very best.
- Provides diversified administrative support to the Executive Team including scheduling, travel arrangements, and coordination of meetings.
- Correspondence support: monitoring inbox and connecting with stakeholders on behalf of Executive Team while also flagging important emails for Executives to address.
- Expense report and invoicing management, always retrieving receipts after trips, organizing, and passing information along to Accounting.
- Helps the Executive Team prioritize their time and appointments.
- Serves as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares confidential and sensitive documentation and correspondence which may be distributed to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Takes notes during meetings that the Executive Team attends and making sure that the action items from the meeting are executed.
- Prepares presentations, edits and proofreads complex documents for accuracy.
- Consistently follows through on deadlines and projects, taking initiative on all work requests, providing status updates to managers and team as needed.
- Support new client activities, which includes calls, meetings, and correspondence (e.g. Executive Team is big on “Thank You” notes, gifts and taking care of the partners that support us).
- Performs other duties, responsibilities, and special projects, as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant capacity at a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers and subject matter experts.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism even in high stress situations.
- Takes ownership to personally resolve problems (or find someone who can).
- Strong sense of accountability - ensures that you will do what you say that you are going to do.
- Nimble, adaptable, charismatic, and entrepreneurial mindset, a big plus.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Read Full Job Description