Executive Assistant, C-Suite
Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses offering original, owned and operated TV channels along with Partner Channels from prominent brands. The platform has been built from the ground up with proprietary content, technology and data to deliver unparalleled experiences for businesses and advertisers. The platform also provides a paid upgrade to a digital signage feature for businesses to run their house promotions within the content. Atmosphere was incubated under Chive Media Group and spun out in 2019.
About This Role:
As the Executive Assistant to the COO & CFO of Atmosphere, you will be on the front lines of a business poised to become a national leader in digital streaming content. The Executive Assistant must be ready to grow at the same speed - capable of switching between scheduling meetings and booking travel to planning executive retreats, planning quarterly dinners and dealing with high profile partners. Adaptability is key here, this is not a role for someone content to sit at a desk and wait to be told to do something. You will be an extra set of hands with all of Atmosphere’s initiatives, including coordinating employee outings, charity events, and working with facility managers to keep our growing team safe and distanced.
This business moves fast, so you will need to be comfortable in an early-stage startup where challenges appear daily. The ideal candidate has exceptional organizational skills, can balance multiple schedules, has extraordinary tact and people skills, and can shift gears FAST. Beyond administrative tasks, the Executive Assistant must also be able to recognize problems ahead of time and work to solve them with minimal supervision. On top of this, willingness to work with children or family pets on occasion is key.
- Handle logistical and administrative tasks, especially scheduling meetings, travel, lodging, and conferences for both CFO and COO of Atmosphere
- Serve as the gatekeeper and point person for executive requests
- Assist executives with personal work including brief child / animal care
- Work closely with multiple departments to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Work as a utility player for Atmosphere initiatives, events, and open houses
- Lead special research assignments
- 2+ years of experience in executive assistant or administrative role
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs
- Comfort interacting with leadership, entry level employees, and children
- Ability to tactfully interact with executives and delivery workers alike
- Exceptional organizational skills, particularly with Google products
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to proactively solve problems and think quickly on your feet
- Willingness to pitch in with diverse tasks
- This is a 40 hour/week job, but could include some projects that land on nights and weekends
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Competitive insurance
- Company 401(k)
- Open vacation policy
- So much more!