As the Facilities Specialist, you'll support Procore’s Facility/Workplace Experience team and employees, helping make Procore an amazing place to work. You’re able to problem solve, troubleshoot building maintenance issues, and you have a broad construction/maintenance skill set. You're organized, proactive, and able to prioritize a wide range of tasks. Customer service attitude is a must; this role interacts with all of our employees, executives, and vendors.
This position is based in our growing downtown Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Respond to urgent maintenance issues and facilities tickets
- Install and build furniture
- Regularly perform walk-throughs of our campus, check in with employees
- Under direction, perform basic building repairs and escalate issues to appropriate vendors
- Help with office moves
- Perform building inspections such as checking exit signs, fire extinguishers, and emergency exits
- Assist with on and off-site events setup and breakdown
- Interact with vendors and contractors for campus services
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- Fluent in written and verbal English, excellent communication skills
- 2+ yrs active construction, maintenance, or facilities experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A proactive attitude - check in with the team early and often, alert the appropriate staff when there’s an issue
- Asset tracking experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Active duties requiring: walking, standing, climbing, reaching, bending, crouching, and crawling 30-60% of each day.
- Valid Driver’s License
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.