Rex seeks a General Manager to build a new tech company; drive strategy, growth hack. Offering a strong compensation package and generous equity.
PropData, data intelligence platform for real estate investing, reporting and due diligence.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PropData product and product roadmap
- Gain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends to influence and inform product development, pricing, and go-to-market.
- Establish feedback channels to share product requirements requested by customers
- Work cross-functionally with all teams to ensure success of the business
What you offer:
- 5+ yrs experience in 0-1 product launch or similar
- Understand the marketplace and competitive landscape.
- At least 5-8 years of executive product management/business unit leadership experience preferably within Enterprise SaaS applications or applications designed for millions of users.
- Previous experience within big data company
- Ability to do market research and competitive analysis
- Builder / hustler with extreme grit, driving team to invent on behalf of end-user
- Executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Bachelors Degree, MBA is a plus
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission:
- Rex ecosystem initiatives
- Peter Rex writing in WSJ about moving Rex from Seattle to Austin
- Peter Rex on Fox Business
- Peter Rex on Bloomberg Radio
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity awards
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Unlimited (discretionary) PTO in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mental health telecounseling options
- We are committed to serving others with a focus on faith, family, and freedom
- Ability to work in person in Austin, Texas (or willing to relocate)
From the top-down, we are committed to investing in the development of all team members in both a professional and personal setting. We host monthly company socials where employees and family members get together to build our community. Regular performance evaluations are intended to provide a feedback loop, providing opportunities for consistent growth on both ends.