Global Partner Enablement Manager, Agency Partnerships at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Our Global Partner Enablement Manager draws on their deep product and ecosystem knowledge to develop, maintain and deliver onboarding and training materials to help BigCommerce agency partners become proficient in selling, implementing and supporting BigCommerce on behalf of customers. Our ideal candidate is skilled at building strong working relationships across organizational lines as this role requires close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders in Product and Partner Marketing. This individual will be measured against a set of success criteria, including revenue and lead from production from their territory based set of partners.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, maintain, and deliver training and materials related to the process of onboarding and enabling agency partners and new hires at agency partners (travel required)
- Drive partners to consistently deliver quality implementations, services, and support by ensuring compliance with best practice methodologies
- Measure partner sales enablement ROI by working with Partner Managers to design, implement, and provide regular and ad hoc reporting on KPIs related to impact and effectiveness
- Collaborate with partners to set and meet practice capacity and skills development goal
- Assist in the development of a master plan and internal and external facing calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year, including incentives, communications and marketing (partner sales summit, training webinars, bootcamps, etc.)
- Ensure communication, awareness and adoption of the continuously improving BigCommerce feature set and capabilities to and amongst partners
- Measure partner success metrics while improving the NPS scores of BigCommerce customers who interact with partners
- Advocate within BigCommerce for the needs of agency partners with respect to delivery, support, training and go-to-market programs
Who You Are
- 3-5 years professional experience, including 3+ years partner management, partner enablement or business development experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients preferred.
- Action Oriented - You enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- Business Acumen - You know how businesses work, keep up with relevant practices and trends, and know the competition.
- Master Communicator - You provide the information people to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, direct reports, and leaders inside and outside the organization). Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client / partner relationship skills are critical.
- Collaborative: You work cooperatively and actively contribute to a positive work environment, recognize and understand the need to compromise, and foster open and candid communication between team members.
- Organized - You can marshal the resources you need to get things done, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and/or projects, and deliver key milestones on time.
- Composed - You are cool under pressure, professionally mature, and know how to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- A Planner - You have strong attention to detail, accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and easily develop and maintain schedules.
- Driven - You are bottom-line oriented, can be counted on to exceed goals, and are constantly pushing yourself and others for results.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, you thrive on it and can shift gears comfortably.
- Personable - You are positive, energetic, and work effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable using technology - Strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Travel Flexible - Ability to travel domestically or internationally as needed. This job may require upwards of 10% travel (5-6 weeks annually) to meet with clients which may require overnight stays on occasion.