Implementation Coordinator at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:12 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 17, 2021
The Implementation Coordinator is a multi-tasker who is obsessed with organization and details. You are excited about talking to new people daily, but enjoy supporting and interacting with your immediate team. You are self-motivated and thrive on anticipating the changing needs of your clients. You are a “roll with it” and “think on your feet” kind of person, but comfortable with taking the bull by the horns when needed. The right candidate for this role loves being on the front lines with customers and “How can I help you?” is your favorite phrase!
Reporting to the Manager of Implementation you will be part of our Implementation & Training team based in our Austin, TX
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
You will be the first ESOer our customers meet post-sale and will be responsible for letting customers know that sales isn’t the only time you get a fantastic experience at ESO. You will ensure the process from kick-off to go-live is as smooth as possible.
You will provide communication and oversight through all phases of implementation. You can expect to:
· Work directly with the sales team and client to understand the needs and requirements of the client.
· Keep the client motivated, excited and on task to complete their initial set up.
· Communicate with all team members to ensure tasks are understood and completed.
· Manage customers in multiple phases of implementation.
· Assure that our partners (customers) feel heard, taken care of and most of all that the products and services you deliver take them to a place of success they couldn’t get to without us.
· Communicate to all ESOers the value, status, excitement and progress of your department.
Who You Are - the essentials
· You have experience in a fast-paced, professional office and don’t mind changing gears on a dime.
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
· Experience with project management
· Strong communication skills
· Process and detail oriented
· Customer Service experience
· Comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
· EMS/Fire industry experience a bonus
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description