Incident Response Analyst at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We are looking for an Incident Response Analyst to join our Advanced Cyber Capabilities team. Analysts must be agile, willing to learn, and able to think outside of the box in order to operate effectively in an ever changing threat landscape. The ideal candidate has a strong drive to solve security challenges and the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology.
What You Will Do:
- Create, document and follow detailed operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of all information security incidents.
- Leverage basic Forensics tools, techniques, and capacities to support Cyber Incident Response activities.
- Research emerging threats and incorporate into the incident response program
- Work into the incident response on-call rotation, which may include weekends and holidays.
- Work with and assist employees with security questions or escalations and Work with key business leaders to help identify critical assets and their protection.
- Learn and cross train in all CLEAR technologies.
- Conduct internal and external security audits.
- Perform analysis from a variety of sources
Who You Are:
- Basic experience in an information security role or a role that has supported information security in the past.
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience with Splunk or similar data tooling strongly preferred
- Strong Networking and systems background, strong knowledge of Linux, Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Proven customer orientation and excellent negotiation skills: you’re able to communicate across all levels and functions