IT Vendor Manager
IT VENDOR MANAGER– HOME OFFICE – AUSTIN, TEXAS
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Kendra Scott is looking to hire an IT Vendor Manager who will be responsible for the development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of vendor contract management processes, standards, and metrics tracking. The role is also accountable for all activities associated with effectively building and maintaining external third-party partner/vendor/outsourcing relationships. The IT Vendor Manager is responsible for establishing and monitoring the Vendor Service Level Agreement (SLA) against contract terms for primary vendors and business partners. The Manager may serve as the primary liaison between legal, project leads and other key stakeholders in the contract negotiation process. The manager will work with the IT Leadership groups and participate in the development of strategic sourcing strategies and vendor relationship management strategies for all aspects of IT. The manager will provide recommendations on in/outsourcing decisions and selection of alternative vendors. As part of on-going responsibilities, the manager and group will work to facilitate regular communication concerning projects to ensure key performance indicators are achieved and maintained.
• Collaborate with IT Senior Management to ensure vendor partners are effectively managed and contracts are fully leveraged.
• Ensure that the ongoing provider operations are conducted in a manner that is consistent with the terms and conditions of the agreements. Manage the approval and execution of Change Requests, Work Orders, and Work Order Amendments. Ensure that all provider staff, both onsite and offsite, are conducting work on an authorized and financially accounted for basis. Ensure that all provider activities are budgeted and forecast. Provide consolidated financial reporting to IS Senior Management and Corporate Finance.
• Oversee the timely and accurate performance of all Customer contractual obligations, including the review, approval, and payment of all monthly fixed and variable based charges, the review, approval, and payment of all project and staff augmentation based charges, and the execution of all Change Requests, Work Orders, and performance metric recalculations.
• Work with IT Senior Management and provider senior management teams to resolve any disputes between the parties. As part of the resolution, ensure that the triggering incident or issue is thoroughly documented, work with Corporate Legal and Contract Administration to understand any contractual/legal factors that may be at issue in the matter, and manage the dispute to closure.
• Prepare management reporting of the financial performance of the sourcing agreements. If variances to the sourcing business case occur, ensure that the root cause(s) are identified and elevated. Assist in developing strategies to mitigate the variances and to improve the financial performance of the agreements.
• As provided within the provider agreements, lead benchmarking activities to ensure that the pricing under the agreements remains competitive and in-line with the marketplace.
• Lead the negotiations of minor or routine changes, additions and deletions to the provider agreements. As major negotiation issues develop, support with IT Senior Management negotiation activities by conducting financial and operational analysis, as well as documenting the negotiation issues and positions.
• Ensure that the provider procedures documentation is current and accurate. As aspects of the provider relationships require it, draft and obtain consensus on additional procedures documentation. Demonstrate continuous improvements in the disciplines of process and process documentation.
• Oversee the daily, weekly, and monthly collection and calculation of all Critical Performance Indicator (CPI) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data. Develop online dashboards and reporting to track the ongoing performance of the provider. Work with the provider proactively to identify areas in which the performance is at risk and jointly develop a mitigation approach prior to service credits or other penalties being incurred. Track and baseline the performance of all IS services, including those delivered by retained staff.
• Increase the consistency with which all contractual agreements, not only provider agreements, but also software and other services, are negotiated, executed and managed. Maintain a repository of all IS agreements.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• BS/BA degree in IT or related field; Master’s degree strongly preferred
• 5-7 year’s experience supporting corporate IT or service provider IT services
• Financial acumen, primarily in budgeting/forecasting and project accounting
• Prior oversight responsibility for provider agreements
• Experience supporting Retail and/or IT Service Provider companies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
• Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• ITIL, PMP and other relevant certifications are desirable