Manager of Customer Success at A Cloud Guru
CUSTOMER-FOCUSED | KNOWLEDGEABLE | INSPIRING
As a Manager of Customer Success at A Cloud Guru, you'll manage a team of CSMs who own the post-sale customer relationship for our B2B side of the business. You will oversee the performance of your team and work as a player/coach to ensure an excellent customer experience for all of our accounts. You will be responsible for crafting new plays, up-leveling your team and rolling up your sleeves to help build an exceptional experience both internally and externally.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.
We take our jobs and customers seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. – Hanh, DIrector of Customer Experience
As a Manager of Customer Success at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Learn new technologies quickly and deliver A Cloud Guru's value proposition
- Engage with key stakeholders post-sales, driving customer on-boarding, adoption, satisfaction and ensuring retention
- Facilitate weekly 1:1s providing coaching, feedback, direction and skill upleveling
- Know the strengths of your team members and actively encourage their development
- Develop best practices for customer onboarding, engagement and ultimate renewal
- Hone in on customer trends and scenarios to continuously evolve those best practices
- Effectively manage your team to meet and exceed key retention & usage goals
- Be the voice of customers internally and advocate improvement in every aspect of the B2B customer experience
We are looking for someone who can:
- Maintain a deep understanding of ACG product offerings and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- Focus on evolving current customer processes for scale
- Leverage data to inform onboarding improvements to shorten the time to value
- Showcase a tenacious focus on driving long-term value for customer
- Is passionate about building a team that provides world-class service to customers
- Is adept at hiring, training, developing team members
- Lead with professionalism, approachability, humility and humor
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 2+ years of experience as a Manager across Customer Success or Account Management
- Proven track record of managing teams, driving high performance and inspiring team's actions
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums, as well as internal and external
- Start-up or SaaS experience a plus!
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got you covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.