Manager, Partner Operations at DoorDash
We’re looking for a Partner Operations Manager to grow, manage and improve the merchant side of the business by identifying and solving operational problems in the Texas region.
As a member on our Local Team, you will be responsible for executing our strategic advantage: winning, growing and maintaining the best merchants in each city. As a Partner Operations Manager, you are a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. You will be responsible for key operational metrics, leading strategic projects for the region, and working side-by-side with our Merchant Operations and Product teams to build new product features.
What you’ll do
- Strategize – Understand the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions with the Strategic Partner Managers
- Implement – Drive new DoorDash merchant initiatives and provide feedback to our Merchant Operations team to improve the way we do things
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to test and build the tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important merchants
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Relentless – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You take an analytical approach to problem-solving and can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 3+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking / analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Experience in a customer-facing or relationship management role is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge is a plus, but not required
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.