As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Manager of Worker Experience that will be responsible for leading a team of leaders and individual contributors responsible for workforce onboarding, support and engagement. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams, drive process standardization and innovation, and thrive in an invigorating, fast-paced environment.What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of team leads and worker experience associates responsible for workforce onboarding, support and engagement
- Collaborating cross functionally with key stakeholders in outsourcing operations, marketplace operations, product, marketing and others to drive results across all areas of ownership.
- Meeting or exceeding operational KPIs for workforce onboarding, support and engagement by optimizing resource planning and scheduling across these functions and using a combination of data and observational evaluation to effectively manage the performance of team members
- Establishing and maintaining effective and up to date documentation of all core processes supported by the team
- Leveraging said process documentation to create and continuously iterate on a training program for team members that spans new hire training as well as continuous skill development
- Developing, implementing and continuously maintaining a robust training program for new and existing team members
- Driving cost efficiency by ensuring the successful off-loading of high-volume, low complexity tasks to our third party outsourced (BPO) partners, providing training, documentation and reporting support as required to ensure a seamless transition of work
- Developing reporting and dashboards to quantify and track team output and performance. Leveraging metrics and data to continuously drive operational efficiency, process improvement and quality of execution and working with cross-functional partners as necessary to create this reporting.
- 3-5 years experience as an operational leader, experience as a leader within skilled trades staffing, workforce onboarding, operations or support preferred
- Demonstrated success collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders in order to achieve business objectives
- Experience leveraging quantitative inputs and qualitative observations to drive individual and team performance
- Demonstrated ability to coach, develop and performance manage individual contributors toward sustained levels of increased performance
- Experience leveraging data to identify process improvement opportunities
- Experience leading through change management initiatives in a high growth environment
- Proficiency with Zendesk and Salesforce a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.