Our Marketplace Management team partners with eCommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for driving millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business with one of our key partnership accounts.
As the Marketplace Channel Manager, you will:
- Own the strategic relationship with one of Spreetail's dozens of partnerships.
- Be responsible for the P&L for this channel, continually driving financial awareness and improvement.
- Own the operational performance of the eCommerce marketplace and the key success metrics that marketplace measures.
- Partner with the merchandising team to understand our assortment and pricing strategy of the channel.
- Launch new marketplace programs to drive growth. Communicate the plan to all key stakeholders and ensure our operational performance.
- Set promotion and marketing targets for the marketplace and be responsible for executing the plan. Ensure our return on ad spend (ROAS) is in line with the plan and continually improving.
- Work with Marketplace Merchandising team to develop merchandising plans that roll up to larger revenue targets.
- Network and develop strategic relationships with our marketplace partners. Use our marketplace expertise to influence the actions our partners are taking to grow their channel.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Business management
- P&L management
- Extensive negotiation
- Digital advertising
- Budget planning
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
· Untracked PTO for salaried employees.
· Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
· Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
· 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
· 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
· Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
· Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
· Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
· Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Involves sitting most of the time, however walking and standing are required only occasionally
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
Visual Acuity Requirements:
The visual requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading