Office Administrator at Social Solutions
The Office Administrator serves as the first point of contact for any guests and is responsible for a high-quality first impression of Social Solutions. The Office Administrator will perform administrative and clerical functions, overseeing day to day administrative support. This role is responsible for maintaining a well-kept reception area and all common office spaces, and proactively oversees office space for a constant clean and professional appearance. This role will be based in our office and be responsible for additional day porter activities as we return to the office. This role will evolve with the status of COVID-19. You will be a part of the Talent Team reporting to the HR Manager and support our HR and Recruiting teams.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Ring Doorbell and reception door access, including charging doorbell and responding to rings in a timely manner
- Answer phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, responds to messages
- Maintain office space cleanliness including all breakrooms, conferences, copy rooms and shared spaces
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and organization of copy rooms and supply closets
- Maintains inventory of kitchen supplies and coordinates with vendors for delivery of supplies, coffee, kegs, and marketplace
- Responsible for office mail including sorting and delivery of mail, signing for packages, maintain corporate UPS/FedEx accounts
- Point of contact for property management for facilities management including cleaning services, work orders, and building/gym access
- Supports HR & Recruiting teams administratively
- Assigned project work on a regular basis from HR or other departments, as needed
- Completes other administrative duties as assigned
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Monitor and clean common space areas and desks of high traffic frequently when employees are present in the office
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of administrative duties in a corporate office setting
- Must be reliable and professional
- Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with strict attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems, escalating issues as necessary
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.