Office and HR Coordinator
We’re looking for an office + HR coordinator with a genuine interest in startup culture, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong desire to learn. You’ll keep our office running smoothly day to day and have a big hand in the fun stuff like perks and events. Each day here presents its own challenges, so, we need a go-getter, willing to jump into any task whether it’s keeping us caffeinated or planning our next company meeting.
Sound like you? If so, let’s chat!
- Own office management, vendor relationships, and employee morale
- Keep our office areas clean, orderly, and fully stocked with supplies
- Assist with meeting + event planning, including monthly happy hours and team lunches
- Take ownership of our office amenities like snacks and wellness perks
- Tackle HR coordination such as payroll, benefits, and compliance
- Be ready to grow with us!
- You’re interested in HR and Business Operations
- You’ve worked in a customer service role
- You’re innately curious and fanatical about learning
- You’re positive, caring, and always ready to pitch in and help
- You’re self-motivated + have a knack for bringing folks together on a problem
- You’re a stellar communicator and aren’t afraid to pipe up with your feedback
- You’ve got an eye for details and inclination for quick execution
- You’re genuine + bring integrity and a respect for confidentiality
Please make sure to complete the three prescreen questions when you apply.
Our Radical Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We have fun, but we work hard. So, as we grow we’re not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we’re also looking for people that share our values. This is the code we live by:
- Think big. Do bigger. Big ideas are meant to be pursued. We have a bias for action, iteration, and impact.
- Be Customer Inspired. Our customers’ toughest challenges inspire us to build innovative software. We delight them by deeply understanding their business and driving results.
- Partner. We’re approachable, dependable, and collaborative. We go above and beyond to help our customers, our partners, and one another succeed.
- Thrive. We revere personal and professional growth. We recognize individuality, embrace authenticity, and celebrate each other’s success.
The Good Stuff
Founded in Austin, Texas, we’ve been bootstrapped and profitable since our start in 2006. Along the way, we’ve added a slew of benefits + perks inspired by our team of Radicals. Here’s a sample:
- Flexibility: no dress code, office hours, or vacation policy
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Cozy campus of five 1920’s craftsman homes in downtown
- Radicals get $3,000 a year to learn anything (seriously!)
- Team lunches, stocked kitchen + bar, coffee-snob compliant coffee machines and brew bar
Square Root is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.