ActiveProspect is a Marketing Software as a Service (Saas) platform that instantly qualifies internet leads.
We help marketers automate their unique processes for acquiring qualified sales leads, building accurate email subscriber lists, and providing superior transparency for legal compliance. Each month, millions of opt-in Internet leads are processed on the ActiveProspect platform on behalf of customers across a wide range of industries. As lead generation innovators, we invented the concept of lead certification to help marketers independently verify the origin and authenticity of Internet leads. Founded in 2004, ActiveProspect is headquartered in Austin, TX
ActiveProspect is looking for a resourceful and dynamic Office Manager. In this role you should be able to positively handle a wide variety of tasks. We are looking for someone who will keep the office bright and buzzing every day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Opens and closes the office
- Blinds, lights, dishwasher, makes coffee before employees arrive in the morning
- Blinds and dishwasher in the evening before departing
- Maintain and enhance office appearance inside and out.
- Maintain outside areas (front and back)- planters, sweeping, weeds
- Keeps all common areas and cabinets organized and maintained (bike room, supply room, conference rooms, kitchen, attic, etc.)
- Handles basic maintenance of office & equipment (changes light bulbs, stocks all kitchen and bathroom supplies, cleans refrigerator, printer ink/toner, etc.)
- Manage Nest thermostats to ensure comfortable temperature and energy efficiency
- Will contact building maintenance and/or vendor about any issues related to plumbing, HVAC, appliances, etc.
- Runs all company errands
- Manages mail: sorting, distributing and scanning as necessary. Accepts mail and packages at door.
- Scanning checks from customers and depositing at bank
- Manages all office visitors. Greets visitors and makes them comfortable.
- Manages any necessary shopping for company purchases for the office including food, paper product, office supplies, etc.
- Personal errands for CEO as necessary
- Makes group lunch and sets up as necessary
- Provides support to other teams as necessary when time allows.
- Manage recycling program. Make sure team sorts recycling and make quarterly runs to recycling center for items not suited for regular recycling (batteries, paint, etc.)
- Does all set up for company events - food, tables, etc.
- Does food prep
- Sets up tables, conference rooms, etc
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and climb small staircase on a regular basis
Qualifications and Skills
- Comfortable using a Mac.
- Resourceful with budgets - ability to find creative ways to reduce costs and get the most bang for the buck.
- Self-sufficient trouble-shooter. Ability to resolve the little day to day problems that come up without assistance.
- Takes initiative to get things done.
- Highly organized - the junk drawer at your residence is neatly organized into labeled bins.
- Professional telephone skills with a strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; sensitivity to needs of others.
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA available
- Fun office environment with Ping pong table, kegerator, and snacks
- $18/hr + benefits